You know you are too old to trick or treat when:
- You get winded from knocking on the door.
- You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
- You ask for high fiber candy only.
- When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
- People say «Keith Richards’ mask.» And you’re not wearing a mask.
- When the door opens you yell «Trick or …» And you can’t remember the rest.
- By the end of the night you have a bag full of restraining orders.
- You have to carefully choose a costume that won’t dislodge your hairpiece.
- You are the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick or Treating:
- You keep having to go home to pee.